Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 00:56:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: Cheryl Homiak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Upgrade instructions?

I''m sorry it bothers you!  I only include the other messages when I want
others to know to what I am responding.  I always place my message at the
top when I do this--far less annoying than when one has to read through
all the messages to get to the new one, which I have seen on lists
frequently.  As for taking out headers and footers, I'm very sorry; I'm
new to this and editing is not easy for me yet.  I will try to avoid
sending to this list again until I have all the fine points worked
out!--Cheryl






********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to