Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 18:51:41 -400
From: dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: sending and receiving an .exe file

just choose s and save it to disk, and it will ask for uudcode, just answer
yes, then while in the message, do a ctrl-u and It will ask if you want to
delete the uu file, or something answer yes, and you are all set.

On 2000-07-13 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
    Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 10:07:25 -0700 (PDT)
    Some one has been trying to send me an .exe file via nettamer.  I
    have tried receiving it both through Pine and Nettamer.  But
    instead of coming in as an attachment I can just save, if comes in
    as an email message, and no matter what method my friend uses it is
    ruined, even when I cut out the extraneous parts.  Suggestions,
    please!  I think we're getting ready to give up or resort to
    snail-mail.  Thanks.
    Cheryl

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to