Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 20:04:24 -400
From: dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: sending and receiving an .exe file
I was going to say that, but my wording isn't that good.
On 2000-07-15 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 12:17:25 +0400
I have never had any problem with this. I haven't done it a lot,
but the files I have sent seemed to get there okay and the ones
I've received seem to arrive okay. It is important to know how the
file is sent, (.uue or ..64). The best thing is probably to go
ahead and save the message, answer Y to the prompt about preparing
the file for decode, and then use the alt-u in Nettamer to decode
it. Don't delete the message until you're sure it's decoded
correctly. If it still doesn't decode correctly, save the message
again, answer N to the prepare for decode promppt, and get a
decoder such as uudeview and decode it that way. Hope this helps!
On 2000-07-13 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 10:07:25 -0700 (PDT)
>Some one has been trying to send me an .exe file via nettamer. I
>have tried receiving it both through Pine and Nettamer. But
>instead of coming in as an attachment I can just save, if comes in
>as an email message, and no matter what method my friend uses it is
>ruined, even when I cut out the extraneous parts. Suggestions,
>please! I think we're getting ready to give up or resort to
>snail-mail. Thanks.
>Cheryl
>********************************************************
Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************