Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 05:41:14 +0700
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: html

On 2000-07-20 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 01:58:40 -0600
   >if nettamer is writting html code to my mailing lists is it
   >possible to turn this function off so it writes plain english?
   >insteaad of the eregular text editer in nettamer i use qedit.
   >Paul
   >Net-Tamer V 1.11.2 - Registered

So far as I know or have experienced, the only way that Net-Tamer will 
include HTML in a message is _if_ you are replying to a message that has 
HTML code in it and you _quote_ that message _and_ you forget to delete 
the part that contains HTML.  I am on a mailing list where some people 
reply with HTML turned on and because of that I receive a lot of mail 
with HTML.  I have to be careful to delete the HTML when I reply with 
quoting.

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to