Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:25:08 +0700
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: html

On 2000-07-20 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >cc: Nettamer List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   >You also have to be careful with egroups registration.  There is a
   >choice in their profile of you for receiving mail in .html.  Now I
   >can't explain it, but when I started receiving my own mail back in
   >html--but not anybody else's as I recall--I checked and discovered
   >that html was set on my egroups profile.  I changed that--it's a
   >radio button--and the problem went away.
   >Cheryl

You could be right about that.  I'm sure I have mine set to receive 
whatever is sent, so that includes the html.  It's no big thing, because 
I occasionally pickup mail using Eudora and it's okay to have html in 
Eudora, however, I may logon to egroups and see whether I can change 
that.  Of course, Net-Tamer doesn't generate html mail on its own.

I just logged onto egroups and saw that in "my profile" I had not 
indicated any choice regarding HTML or text.  I guess if you don't say 
anything, that's a choice, too <g>.  I changed it to say that I want 
"plain text" e-mail.  We'll see whether that gets rid of the html.

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to