Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 13:59:40 -0600
From: Paul Guido <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: html

that seems like its worth a look because it seems to happen to me on my
egroups lists only.  all the non-egroups are fine.  thanks for the suggestion

On 2000-07-20 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 09:11:58 -0700 (PDT)
   >You also have to be careful with egroups registration.  There is a
   >choice in their profile of you for receiving mail in .html.  Now I
   >can't explain it, but when I started receiving my own mail back in
   >html--but not anybody else's as I recall--I checked and discovered
   >that html was set on my egroups profile.  I changed that--it's a
   >radio button--and the problem went away.
   >Cheryl
   >********************************************************
   >To unsubscribe from this list,
   >send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
   >Unsubscribe
   >as the subject.
   >You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
   >********************************************************

Paul

Net-Tamer V 1.11.2 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to