Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 09:36:44 -800
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Poll on buying Nettamer PPP socket

On 2000-11-06 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 20:45:08 +0800
   >On  Sun, 5 Nov 2000 12:39:04 -0500, John Oram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   >wrote:
   >> Let us take adavantage of the old thread idea above, which Heimo
   >>Claasen  brought up again today. That is, who will really buy the
   >>Nettamer PPP  "socket" as a stand-alone shareware product?
   >> I will pay approx. $20 (US) for that standalone Nettamer PPP
   >>"socket"  product. It will allow me to use the reader, editor, and
   >>email database  storage system of my own choice.
   >> I'll volunteer to track the votes for the next thirty (30) days
   >>on this  list.
   >Count me in John!
   >Philip

I think I'd pay for it.  I'd like to use it with Lynx instead of EPPPD 
or DOSPPP.  It may be too late in the game for Uncle Dave to be 
interested it doing it, however.

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to