Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 16:37:45 -700
From: Walter Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Poll on buying Nettamer PPP socket
It now occurs to me that I misunderstood what is being discussed in
this thread. For some reason, I adopted the notion John and others
were proposing to buy the sourcecode for David Colston's PPP driver
for $20. Instead, I now see that the notion is to buy the PPP driver
as a standalone and ready-for-action Shareware product. That, indeed,
is feasible.
Walter Scott
On 2000-11-06 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
WS This is just a bit of sarcasm, right? If not, I think it HIGHLY
WS unlikely David Colston would fork over Net-Tamer's PPP driver for
WS $20.00 US. But, then again, it wouldn't be the first time I've been
WS surprised in life.
<><><> News & Views, 7 Days A Week, 24 Hours A Day, Are The Net <><><>
Net-Tamer V 1.11.2X - Registered
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************