Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 19:34:17 -800
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Poll on buying Nettamer PPP socket

On 2000-11-07 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 16:37:45 -700
   >It now occurs to me that I misunderstood what is being discussed in
   >this thread. For some reason, I adopted the notion John and others
   >were proposing to buy the sourcecode for David Colston's PPP driver
   >for $20. Instead, I now see that the notion is to buy the PPP driver
   >as a standalone and ready-for-action Shareware product. That,
   >indeed, is feasible.
   >Walter Scott

Yes, I always assumed that if it were offered that would be a fair 
registration fee.  Granted, DOSPPP is "freeware" but the PPP driver in 
Net-Tamer is better than DOSPPP (in its various forms), I think.

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to