Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:37:19 -700
From: Walter Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: question on macros...

Jim:

       Net-Tamer simply does not support cookies -- macros or not. 
Net-Tamer will accept a cookie when a website sends it. Otherwise, it 
will do nothing with it. And the problem here is that Net-Tamer would 
have to detect a request from a website to gain access to a cookie 
previously placed on your hard drive and then allow access 
accordingly. Net-Tamer seems incapable of these functions.

                 Walter Scott

On 2000-11-20 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

 :: Have a question about macros.  First of all, I need to log in to
 :: the New York times website-www.nytimes.com.  This login requires
 :: a cookie to log in which I use generally from Internet Explorer
 :: and the login cookie is stored in the C:\windows\cookies subdir.
 :: At the present time I cannot use windows until I reload the windows
 :: package... I am totally unable to get logged inusing Net Tamer due
 :: to the cookie requirement...  Okay, my question, is there some way
 :: in which I might be able to set up a macro to execute this log in
 :: from within Net Tamer?
 
<><><> News & Views, 7 Days A Week, 24 Hours A Day, Are The Net <><><>

Net-Tamer V 1.11.2X - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to