Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 23:14:23 +0800
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: question on macros...

On Sun, 19 Nov 2000 23:33:21 +0400, JIM WOHLGAMUTH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:

> Have a question about macros.  First of all, I need to log in to
> the New York times website-www.nytimes.com.  This login requires
> a cookie to log in which I use generally from Internet Explorer
> and the login cookie is stored in the C:\windows\cookies subdir.
> At the present time I cannot use windows until I reload the windows package...
> I am totally unable to get logged inusing Net Tamer due to the
> cookie requirement...  Okay, my question, is there some way in

Somebody mentioned partners.nytimes.com (no www.) as an alternate site.

Philip

---=====================================================================---
 Philip Chee:  Tasek Corporation Bhd,  P.O.Box 254,  30908 Ipoh,  MALAYSIA
  e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Voice:+60-5-545-1011  Fax:+60-5-547-3932
   Guard us from the she-wolf and the wolf, and guard us from the thief,
                  oh Night, and so be good for us to pass.



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to