Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 12:21:31 -0500
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: NT Beta 113

Hi, Guys,
I have downloaded the beta, and have used the Reader
portion, not really
noticing any differences so far.  I will be testing the
nettamer.exe
section in an hour or so when I go to download a big
e-mail packet, and I
may also try some web browsing and some FTP while I'm at
it.  I usually
use the older versions without graphics stuff activated
anyway, so it
might not make much of a difference in speed or memory
usage with this
80486DX2/50 laptop.  The tag on the link at the website
says that it
requires an 80386 or 80486 machine with a math coprocessor
or a
pentium-class machine in order to run.  Even my 80286
machines that are
operable have math coprocessors, so I won't be able to
find out what the
program would do if it detected no coprocessor, or what it
would think of
a software math coprocessor emulator.


Brent Reynolds
Random Access Internet Shell account
Standard disclaimers apply.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]






********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to