Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 00:49:58 -0500 (EST)
From: dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Time servers

I haven't tryed the one at tick.mit.edu lately. Will have to give it a try
in a few. 

On Fri, 8 Dec 2000, Nettamer List wrote:

> Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 23:28:00 -0600
> From: "Mark at Cross+Road's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Time servers
> 
> 
> Hello All,
>     I've had problems with both the besty and tic time servers at mit.
> Current neither is responding.  I also tried the choices in the Nettamer doc
> at Washington-bigben and clock in Paloalto Ca, with no luck.
>     Has anyone a current time server that they are certine is working?
>      Thanks,
>      Mark
> 
> 
> 
> ********************************************************
> To unsubscribe from this list,
> send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
>                      Unsubscribe
> as the subject.
> You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
> ********************************************************
> 



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to