Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 00:49:20 +0500
From: "Mark at Cross+Road's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Time servers


OK Ron that worked great!  Thanks!  I wonder will this one be around for a
while?
    Just wondering, because this has been the third or forth time I've
needed to change the time server!
    Thanks again!
    Mark



On 2000-12-07 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >CC: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   >On 2000-12-08 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >>Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 23:28:00 -0600
   >>Hello All,
   >>I've had problems with both the besty and tic time servers at mit.
   >>Current neither is responding.  I also tried the choices in the
   >>Nettamer doc at Washington-bigben and clock in Paloalto Ca, with no
   >>luck. Has anyone a current time server that they are certine is
   >>working? Thanks,
   >>Mark
   >I'm not sure which clock you used in Palo Alto, but Lawrence
   >Livermore Labs closed down their clock (clock.llnl.gov).
   >Try this one:  204.123.2.72
   >I don't remember the name of it off hand and used the numeric
   >designation because it was easier to type than the long name.  It's
   >on the Pacific Coast, so if using a time server from that zone
   >isn't good, there's a list of time servers:
   ><http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/clock1.htm>
   >Public NTP Primary (stratum 1) Time Servers
   >This is updated every so often.  Look for those time servers that
   >are "open access" and don't require you to get permission to use
   >them.
   >Ronald Dailey
   >--
   >RCD
   >Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to