Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 08:09:23 -800
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Time servers

On 2000-12-09 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >CC: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   >OK Ron that worked great!  Thanks!  I wonder will this one be
   >around for a while?
   >Just wondering, because this has been the third or forth time I've
   >needed to change the time server!
   >Thanks again!
   >Mark

I hope it stays around for a while.  It's being operated by one of the 
old DEC labs, now part of Compaq.  I think they still have some kind of 
Navy contract, so who knows whether they will keep it up if the Navy is 
cut back some more.  I guess we can only hope that if the site closes, 
we can find another time server to take its place.  That's why I keep a 
bookmark in Lynx for that time server list.

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to