Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 08:44:56 -0500
From: "Bill Marcum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: using taglines?

                
-----Original Message-----
From: Nettamer List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Nettamer List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Saturday, January 20, 2001 9:49 PM
Subject: using taglines?


>Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 18:19:59 +500
>From: dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: using taglines?
>
>When I use the alt+g command to get a tagline, what file does I put it in?
>Can't find it anywhere. It must have some default file name I guess, but
>can't figure it out.
>Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered


The file is NTTAGS.DAT.  The taglines are stored as fixed-length
records without a carriage return at the end of each line.




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to