Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 06:18:21 -0500 (EST)
From: Dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: usenet list?

I know what part of the problem is. You have a lot of news groups on the
nntp server, but nettamer won't process but so many, I have the same
problem here also. At least in later versions uncle dave fixed it to where
nettamer won't lock up while fixing the list.

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001, Nettamer List wrote:

> Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 03:49:57 -0500
> From: Nettamer List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Reply-To: "Leo (Bing) Whiteway" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: Nettamer List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: usenet list?
> 
> Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 23:15:11 -0800
> From: "Leo (Bing) Whiteway" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: usenet list?
> 
> Hi there; I have been trying to get the usenet list to work properly for
> me and i can't figure out how to.
> What happens is I tell it to update the usenet group list and it does.
> Igets this huge list, then when I go back into setting usenet groups to
> download, It takes a few minutes while it processes the list. Then I try
> to ask for and find ( van.forsale ) and it won't find it. Yet it is one
> of the usenet groups on the server. C an anyone tell me what is going
> on?
> 
> Any hints or suggestions will be appreciated.
> Vive L'ouste libre (Free the West)
> http://www.angelfire.com/biz/bcwireless
> A computer without MicroSoft is like a chocolate cake without mustard.
> -- Arachne V1.70, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/
> 
> 
> 
> ********************************************************
> To unsubscribe from this list,
> send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
>                      Unsubscribe
> as the subject.
> You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
> ********************************************************
> 
> 



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to