Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 03:48:51 +0500
From: Jude DaShiell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: base64 attachment feature in 1.12.0 probably broken
After I try replying to a message and hit b for binary and then hit b for
base64, the pentium computer with pcdos 7.1 goes into deep space. When I
type the file name to attach in the silence this operation causes, I get
memory allocation error command halted and have to reboot the computer. The
file I was trying to attach is a bit over 370k in size. I have ramboost
loaded and running memory management so the memory management is likely as
good as it's going to get. The machine has 24mb of memory on it, and after
starting about 608k of low memory free. Any ideas?
Jude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered
********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************