Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:26:03 -0800
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: base64 attachment feature in 1.12.0 probably broken

   >Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 14:16:27 -0500 (EST)
   >Please let me know about that ramdrive. You can get them at simtel,
   >but I am not sure how to use the bleeding things.

If you want to use a ram drive, go ahead and download one from simtel 
and follow the instructions for using it.  Any decent ram drive 
application should have all the information you need to use it in a 
readme file included with the software.  Versions of DOS since 2.0 have 
included a ram drive device driver that can be loaded in config.sys.  I 
use a ram drive myself, but I don't see how it would help improve 
Net-Tamer's memory management.  At least I can't say I've ever noticed 
an improvement. <g>

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to