Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 01:11:48 +0400
From: "Mark at Cross+Road's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: nettamer subject line bug


You already can Jude, just hit a space bar once for a blank line.  If you
don't like that then just go in and edit the line out as you please before
sending.  I've had no problems with most lists controlling them via
Nettamer.
     Mark



On 2001-04-07 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
 da>Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 21:21:11 +0400
 da>I wonder is it ever anticipated that the ability to send messages
 da>with blank subject lines will ever be implemented in nettamer?
 da>With that ability controlling things like majordomo and listserv
 da>mail servers would become possible for the first time with nettamer.
 da>Not all lists are available on the web, and even if they were
 da>nettamer certainly can't effectively access all pages needed to
 da>subscribe to those lists.  The beeping doesn't help when subject
 da>lines are left blank either.  How was it I subscribed to this list?
 da>Simple I used outlook express.
 da>Jude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 da>Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered
 da>********************************************************
 da>To unsubscribe from this list,
 da>send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
 da>Unsubscribe
 da>as the subject.
 da>You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
 da>********************************************************



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to