Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 15:31:31 +500
From: tony pearce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: nettamer subject line bug


Hello,
I usually put a space in the subject line and have had no trouble
subescribing to any lists.

On 2001-04-07 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >I wonder is it ever anticipated that the ability to send messages
   >with blank subject lines will ever be implemented in nettamer?
   >With that ability controlling things like majordomo and listserv
   >mail servers would become possible for the first time with nettamer.
   >Not all lists are available on the web, and even if they were
   >nettamer certainly can't effectively access all pages needed to
   >subscribe to those lists.  The beeping doesn't help when subject
   >lines are left blank either.  How was it I subscribed to this list?

   >Simple I used outlook express.
   >********************************************************
   >********************************************************

               Best wishes, Tony Pearce
Pembrokeshire,Wales,UK: email,[EMAIL PROTECTED]



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to