Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 21:21:11 +0400
From: Jude DaShiell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: nettamer subject line bug


I wonder is it ever anticipated that the ability to send messages with blank
subject lines will ever be implemented in nettamer?  With that ability
controlling things like majordomo and listserv mail servers would become
possible for the first time with nettamer.  Not all lists are available on
the web, and even if they were nettamer certainly can't effectively access
all pages needed to subscribe to those lists.  The beeping doesn't help when
subject lines are left blank either.  How was it I subscribed to this list?
Simple I used outlook express.

Jude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to