Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 14:09:26 +600
From: "Thomas L. Burleigh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: BugList #3 July 2001

"Mark in Clinton TWP. MI. USA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
 > What about the fact that when you are using the alt-G function
 > to save a line of text to a file that after the save is done,
 > the program returns you to the start of that message and not
 > placing you right where you left off reading! This is very
 > problemsome if you are reading through a long message like a
 > digest and want to save a line of text but don't want to start
 > over again from the beginning after saving that line!

Okay, I've added this to the buglist.  I also just emailed Dave that
I expect to email these updates to him around the end of this month.
I guess that'll give everyone time to contribute. ;-)


       Thomas L. Burleigh 
       Author of: CompView (View text files with compressed characters)
                  NTLServ  (Mail Parsing and Saving)
                  KillFile (Mail and Newsgroup Filtering)
                  NTBinary (Mail and Newsgroup Binary Saver)
       http://www.net-connect.net/~tomburl/shareware.htm

That was Zen. This is Tao.

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to