Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 14:32:37 -0700
From: "Ronald C. Dailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: How many messages?

On 2001-09-22 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
   >Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 15:06:20 -400
   >How many messages can you send at 1 time during an upload?
   >Haven't seen any posts on the list lately.
   >Phone: 1-770-229-4240
   >http://www.randomc.com/~dana
   >Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered

The only time I've sent more than ten messages at one time is when I 
have used the list feature in Net-Tamer and even in that case I've never 
sent more than 23 messages at a time.  According to the nettamer.doc 
file, there's no limit to the number of addresses you can have in a 
mailing list file, but Uncle Dave asks you not to use this feature 
(available only in registered versions) to "spam" folks.  Your ISP mail 
also have limitations on the number of messages you can upload in a 
single session.  The limit applied by your ISP may be 50 or even less if 
they have a limit.  The Terms of Service (TOS) of your ISP may provide 
information on that.

Ronald Dailey


-- 
RCD

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered



Reply via email to