Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:10:58 +0100
From: "Gontran Eiffel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: software racisme?

Hello everybody,
  I have posted this mail on the list toget your opinion onthat story:

  I used to subscribe to several lists via nettamer. The fact is that I got
problems with two of them: SOS Windows@egroups (Yahoo) and
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I can't write to the first one and on the second
one,my mails (or replies to) are received as an empty mail with an attached
file (containing the mail).
   I changed to Outlook Express (sorry for the blasphem), but  I got an
error: "HTML format is not allowed on that list, write in text format".
-->if so, why nettamer mails are not correctly received.
  I was supposing a wrong feature in the windows-fr list server. And I have
posted that idea and the rest to the list via Outlook Express in text
format( I had to write it twice because windows collapsed down). My message
has never been received and seem to have been censured.

  My opinion is:

1) nettamer better respect international standards than any M$ software does

2) they would like me to use a M$mailer.

3) they don't admit any realistic criticism on a M$ sofware.

Tell me your experience thank you


[EMAIL PROTECTED]




********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to