Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 21:08:16 +0700
From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: software racisme?


On 26 Dec 2001 Heimo wrote:

 ND>helo Gontran Eiffel - yes, there is something (almost)
 ND>racist in that
 ND>behaviour of (not only M$!) "market participants", vendors
 ND>as well as
 ND>users.

 ND>I found a quite good analysis of how it was brought about,
 ND>in the
 ND>following (lengthy) article:
 ND><a href="http://www.netaction.org/msoft/world";>
 ND>NetAction White Paper - From Microsoft Word to Microsoft
 ND>World:
 ND>How Microsoft is Building a Global Monopoly, by Nathan
 ND>Newman.</a>

Thanks for a scary reading ;-). I downloaded the ascii
version in order to read it in my own time and not in the
time of the telephone company and after 50% of the text I
stopped in order to do something nicer. It gives you the
creeps, this reading stuff and I will read the rest after
some nice distractions and if I feel better again ;-).
I am happy with my DrDos 7.3, Nettamer and Arachne for my
daily use. For some things which would force me to use W..
I moved to Linux (SuSe) and I hope to stay in these two OS
for a long time. I even converted my daughter from W.98 to
Linux. The KDE Gui was just as she knew it from the other
OS that she had no problems at all.



--

NTReader v0.35w(P)/Beta (Registered) in conjunction with Net-Tamer.



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to