Dont understand you, John and Inke are more or less saying the same.
Ignore those Lessig etc phantasies and do what you want.
As far as you are an artist etc.
Copyright, I like it, is another level..

Linz is another country and a catalogue in a state run institution is
something else anyway.

H.

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005, sascha brossmann wrote:

> on 7/8/05 1:05 AM, John Young wrote:
> [would-be-revolutionary unreflected religious crap deleted]
>
> you're nothing but a cocky loudmouthed pratt, john. and it's an utter
 <...>

#  more info: [EMAIL PROTECTED] and "info nettime-l" in the msg body