Dear Network Manager Experts,

we are opening an Access Point with network manager (on a RPI4 with Raspbian)
and everything is working fine except that when connecting from Windows 10 we
are asked for a pin first (probably wps pin) instead of getting shown directly
the passphrase field to enter. This is not observed on Mac and Linux.

Our wifi-ap configuration:
        sudo nmcli c add con-name wifi-ap type wifi ssid test ifname wlan0 save
yes autoconnect yes 802-11-wireless.mode ap 802-11-wireless.band bg ipv4.method
shared wifi-sec.key-mgmt wpa-psk wifi-sec.psk "test1234"

We already tried multiple configurations from the provided page:
https://developer.gnome.org/NetworkManager/stable/settings-802-11-wireless-security.html

<https://developer.gnome.org/NetworkManager/stable/settings-802-11-wireless-security.html>
 like:
- wps-method 1
- proto rsn
- pairwise ccmp

But nothing really helped. Would be fantastic to get your support here.
Thanks

Florian Klein
smartdings

Weilimdorfer Straße 45