Paul,

that's surely something we could have done better there including sending
the per-list announcements earlier, in either case if a specific list
requires 2-3 more weeks to sort things out, that's fine, we're currently
waiting for a set of code changes in damned-lies and are accepting any
exceptions in case the migration to Discourse or to a different hosting is
still in the works.

Thanks,

--
Cheers,
Andrea

Principal Systems Engineer at Red Hat,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
Former GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: https://www.dragonsreach.it