As soon as the list has been archived (today, tomorrow) when a new email is
sent to the old list it'll bounce back, yes, we can add an alias to the new
location although I'm not a particular fan of landing aliases between lists
living on different infrastructures as it gives the idea the list has never
been retired and it's still alive although that is not true and that can
confuse participants in the long run. It's important wiki pages and other
references are updated to reflect this particular migration and former
members are invited (which you did already) to participate on the new list.

--
Cheers,
Andrea

Principal Systems Engineer at Red Hat,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
Former GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: https://www.dragonsreach.it