Hi all of the list, I am new in this list and I am from argentina, so sorry for my english. My question is the following: I have a winmodem (HFlex) and I know that it is impossible to use with linux. If somebody can tell me if exist any way to use it in linux or a place to download a driver please contact me. Thanks Emilio Correa TEL mensajes: 02932-4-21305 o 02932-4-23486 e-mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Re: [newbie] how to use a winmodem Emilio Correa
- Re: [newbie] how to use a winmodem John Catral
- Re: [newbie] how to use a winmodem Elvis Dieguez
- Re: [newbie] how to use a winmodem Kit
- Re: [newbie] how to use a winmodem Meanie
- RE: [newbie] how to use a winmodem Bryan Foster
- RE: [newbie] how to use a winmodem Emilio Correa
- Re: [newbie] how to use a winmodem Necrotica
- Re: [newbie] how to use a winmodem KokWay Heng
- Re: [newbie] how to use a winmodem michael bjorck
- Re: [newbie] how to use a winmodem Josh McCaffrey
