From:                   "Bryan Foster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:                     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:                RE: [newbie] how to use a winmodem
Date sent:              Wed, 1 Mar 2000 06:16:01 -0500
Send reply to:          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Check out http://www.linmodems.org for more info.
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Elvis Dieguez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 4:44 PM
> To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject:      Re: [newbie] how to use a winmodem
> 
> That is not true.  Lucent Technology winmodems CAN be made to work under
> Linux.  I have one and I got it to run correctly.
> 
> Elvis
hi Elvis, can you tell me where can I download the linmodem driver 
for my HSP GC789PCI V.90 56K PCI modem de PC-TEL 
thanks
> 
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: John Catral <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 1:58 AM
> Subject: Re: [newbie] how to use a winmodem
> 
> 
> > WINMODEMS cannot work with Linux
> >
> > John
> >
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: Emilio Correa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 1:31 AM
> > Subject: [newbie] how to use a winmodem
> >
> >
> > > Hi all of the list,
> > > I am new in this list and I am from argentina, so sorry for my english.
> > > My question is the following:
> > > I have a winmodem (HFlex) and I know that it is impossible to use
> > > with linux. If somebody can tell me if exist any way to use it in linux
> > > or a place to download a driver please contact me.
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > >
> > > Emilio Correa
> > > TEL mensajes: 02932-4-21305 o 02932-4-23486
> > > e-mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >
> >
> >
> 
> 




Emilio Correa
TEL mensajes: 02932-4-21305 o 02932-4-23486
e-mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to