Hello
Go to site Winmodems are not modems, maybe thet can help you.
http://www.o2.net/~gromitkc/winmodem.html

Micke


On Tue, 29 February 2000, KokWay Heng wrote:

> 
> Hello,
> 
> Linux doesn't support WinModem & will never support.
> 
> Rgs,
> 
> Way
> 
> On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, you wrote:
> > Hi all of the list,
> > I am new in this list and I am from argentina, so sorry for my english.
> > My question is the following: 
> > I have a winmodem (HFlex) and I know that it is impossible to use 
> > with linux. If somebody can tell me if exist any way to use it in linux 
> > or a place to download a driver please contact me. 
> > Thanks
> > 
> > 
> > Emilio Correa
> > TEL mensajes: 02932-4-21305 o 02932-4-23486
> > e-mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--------------------------------------
AltaVista     Smart is Beautiful     http://www.altavista.com

Raging Bull?  Sleeping Bear?  Live stock quotes at AltaVista Live!
http://money.altavista.com

--------------------------------------

Reply via email to