On Saturday 28 October 2006 4:37 pm, JoeHill wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 16:07:14 -0400
>
> rjlapham got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:
> > I've tried kubuntu (I think it's 6.06) on my Acer Aspire 3000 laptop and
> > it run's fine with the CD but after installing the video is messed up and
> > I haven't found a way to fix it.
>
> ATI card? I tried to get XUbuntu to use the ATI card on a donated system
> here, and same thing, no driver or config I threw at it would work. Ended
> up just using the onboard.

No card, just the onboard SiS M760GX accelerated graphics.  It's an Acer
Aspire 3002LCi laptop.

        -Jerry
Jerry Lapham
Monroe, OH  45050
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Justice Breyer didn't identify the year in which he believes the Commandments
ceased to be constitutional -- 1968, 1973?  Or maybe a sliding scale? If you
put up the Commandments before 1965, you can have all Ten; between 1966 and
1979, you can have six firm Commandments plus a couple of strong
recommendations; from 1980 to 1991, it's two Commandments and a half-dozen
lifestyle tips?" --Mark Steyn
Want to buy your Pack or Services from Mandriva?
Go to http://store.mandriva.com
Join the Club : http://www.mandrivaclub.com