Hi Chris,

Thanks for the feedback. Never recorded an NFC of one before--very cool.
This was recorded at 9:18 PM, just over an hour after sunset (8:04 PM),
with the Song Meter 2 setup by Wildlife Acoustics, Inc. (with the NFC plate
mic). The whole thing was on a sandbar in a saltmarsh, and I built a wooden
contraption that slides onto a rebar to hold both the SM2 and mic (can't
have anything resting on the ground in case there is a very high tide). Has
worked very well.

Benjamin

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/nfc-l@cornell.edu/maillist.html