From: Malahal Naineni [mailto:mala...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 9:28 AM
To: Soumya Koduri <skod...@redhat.com>
Cc: Frank Filz <ffilz...@mindspring.com>; d...@redhat.com; Matt Benjamin
<mbenj...@redhat.com>; nfs-ganesha-devel
<nfs-ganesha-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Nfs-ganesha-devel] Proposed backports for 2.5.2

I pushed a notes branch "refs/notes/backport" which has a note saying "backport
to V2.5". You should be able to fetch this special branch with "git fetch
origin refs/notes/*:refs/notes/*". After fetching this special branch, you
should do "export GIT_NOTES_REF=refs/notes/backport" in your SHELL and then run
the usual "git log" to see if I missed any commits you are interested in.

Alternatively, the following are the commits that will NOT be back ported. Let
me know if you need any of these. I will cherry pick things tomorrow and
publish the branch, if there are no comments...

00b9e0798 Revert "CMake - Have 'make dist' generate the correct tarball name"

1b60d5df2 FSAL_MEM - fix UP thread init/cleanup

39119aab0 FSAL_GLUSTER: Use glfs_xreaddirplus_r for readdir

4b4e21ed9 Manpage - Fix installing manpages in RPM

814e9cd65 FSAL_RGW: adopt new rgw_mount2 with bucket specified

b862fe360 SAL: extract fs logic from nfs4_recovery

c29114162 Napalm dispatch plus plus

c8bc40b69 CMake - Have 'make dist' generate the correct tarball name

cb787a1cf SAL: introduce new recovery backend based on rados kv store

eadfc762e New (empty) sample config

eb4eea134 config: add new config options for rados_kv recovery backend

fbc905015 cmake: make modulized recovery backends compile as modules

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 8:08 AM, Soumya Koduri <skod...@redhat.com
<mailto:skod...@redhat.com> > wrote:

> commit 7f2d461277521301a417ca368d3c7656edbfc903
>      FSAL_GLUSTER: Reset caller_garray to NULL upon free

Yes