Alexander Barton writes:

> GitHub ("pull request") ist the best, but plain patches work as well.

Right, I've forked it and will raise a PR as soon as three children, a
surprise house-guest, and a full-time job allow :)

One final question: is there a test suite of some sort?  I was planning
to spin up an instance and test it with a client, manually, but figure
some sort of test harness to do that automagically would be nice.

If there isn't, would you like me to contribute one?

--
Duncan Bayne
+61 420 817 082 | https://duncan.bayne.id.au/

I usually check my mail every 24 - 48 hours.  If there's something
urgent going on, please send me an SMS or call me.