Alexander Barton writes:

> There is a quite simple test suite that checks basic functionality: you
> can run it using "make check". It requires expect(1) and telnet(1) to be
> available.

Great, thanks :)

Do you see my change (configurable permanent channels by default) being
something tested at the integration level ('make check', as described
above) or at a unit level (with something like cunit?).  Or both?

I'm happy to take whichever approach you'd prefer.

--
Duncan Bayne
+61 420 817 082 | https://duncan.bayne.id.au/

I usually check my mail every 24 - 48 hours.  If there's something
urgent going on, please send me an SMS or call me.