--- In ngram@yahoogroups.com, "Sayed Magdy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hello all
> i have just download Text-NSP-1.09 package and  i cannot install it
> i have setup active perl,but i donot know how to install the package.
> i am using  windos XP
> please any one help me in this problem
> thanks in advance
>
> sayed magdy

If you have Active Perl, then you should have their package
manager, ppm. You should be able to install Text-NSP with
ppm - you can find general instructions on using ppm below,
and Text-NSP should install just like any other Perl module.

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/docs/ActivePerl/5.10/faq/ActivePerl-faq2.html

>From the above ...

What is PPM?

PPM is the package management utility for ActivePerl. It simplifies
the task of locating, installing, upgrading and removing Perl
packages. The PPM client accesses PPM repositories (collections of
packages) on the internet or on a local network. It is also used to
update previously installed packages with the latest versions and to
remove unused packages from your system.

Good luck!
Ted