You should not copy the package to perl/lib :) That's the function of the
installation process, and that will be managed for you by ppm. So, delete
any copies of NSP you have made, and let ppm do the work for you. :)

You must be connected to the Internet for this to work, btw. But, you
should go to your DOS command line, and type

ppm

then you should type

install Text-NSP

If your ppm is pointing at an Active State repository, which it probably is,
you will get Text-NSP downloaded and installed. If for some reason this
doesn't work, check the repository setting, and considering using the
following :

http://ppm.tcool.org/intro/install

Your problems at this point are more with ppm and Active-State Perl than
they are NSP, so if this doesn't work you might want to seek out some
help from that community.

Good luck!
Ted

--