Hi Patrick,

One other thing to think about is that the stoplist is designed to be used
with bigrams - so the stoplist is really intended to remove bigrams after a
text has been chopped up into bigrams, and not so much for removing
individual words.

More on stoplists here...
http://search.cpan.org/~tpederse/Text-NSP-1.23/doc/README.pod#5.6._"Stopping"_the_Ngrams:<http://search.cpan.org/~tpederse/Text-NSP-1.23/doc/README.pod#5.6._>

Also, in addition to my --token suggestion, you could consider the use of
--nontoken...the --token option excludes anything not defined in your token
regex, whereas --nontoken excludes anything that is defined in the regex (so
they are two sides of the same coin I suppose...)

http://search.cpan.org/~tpederse/Text-NSP-1.23/doc/README.pod#5.4_Removing_character_strings_via_--nontoken_option:

Hope this helps...

Ted

--