Hi all, I'm facing this problem.
I have 3 table on my db

TableA
------------
Id_TableA
TableA_Field1
TableA_Field2


TableB
-----------
Id_TableB
TableB_Field1
TableB_Field2
ForeignKey_ToTableC

TableC
----------
Id_TableC
TableC_Field1

I have joined table B in xml mapping of table A. I'd like also to
retrieve TableC_Field in the same join.

This is the mapping of TableA:

    <join table="TableB">
      <key column="Id_TableB"/>
      <property name="Field1_B" column="TableB_Field1" />
      <property name="Field2_B" column="TableB_Field2" />
      <property name="???" column="???" />
    </join>

I would like to map one of the follow:

1)The entity returned in the mapping of TableB (something like that
 <property name="EntityPropertyNameInTableB_ToTableC" />)

2)The TableC_Field1 directly from mapping of table A.


There's any way to do that?

Thanks in advance!

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to