Rain-X is great stuff. I use it on my cars before winter. Check the label and make sure it's safe for plexiglass.... ----- Original Message ----- From: [email protected] To: [email protected] Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 10:41 AM Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Any suggestions on helmet face-shield care?
I was shocked to find out a replacement shield was $35! I got 2-brand new HJC helmet's on CL for $80 (one-full/one 3/4) All I've used is soapy water & a micro-fiber cloth. Would Rain-X hurt? Can't wear the full-face all the way down because it fogs up. I keep it cracked open, an my glasses eventually get wet in the rain --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
