I guess that answers that.

-Kyle
-Sent from Ingleside, TX, United States

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Gene Henry <[email protected]> wrote:

>  Rain-X does not recommend use on plastics.
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> *From:* [email protected]
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Sent:* Thursday, August 06, 2009 11:41 AM
> *Subject:* [Nighthawk Lovers] Any suggestions on helmet face-shield care?
>
> I was shocked to find out a replacement shield was $35!
>
> I got 2-brand new HJC helmet's on CL for $80 (one-full/one 3/4)
>
> All I've used is soapy water & a micro-fiber cloth.
>
> Would Rain-X hurt?
>
> Can't wear the full-face all the way down because it fogs up.
> I keep it cracked open, an my glasses eventually get wet in the rain
>
>
>
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to