they make a sheild that goes on inside called fog city keeps them from
fogging worth the five buks

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 2:59 PM, steven click <[email protected]>wrote:

>   the shop i bought my helmet from told me to wax my face shield with
> nanowax paste from eagle one It works great in rain an he said the face
> shield would last longer an not scratch up so easily I have had no problem
> riding in the rain ride safe Derby
>
> --- On *Thu, 8/6/09, Dennis <[email protected]>* wrote:
>
>
> From: Dennis <[email protected]>
> Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Any suggestions on helmet face-shield care?
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Thursday, August 6, 2009, 1:35 PM
>
>  Kyle,
>
> I've had the same results with Rain-X so I finally stopped using it because
> I could never tell what as going to happen.
>
> Dennis G.
> - Seattle
>
>  -----Original Message-----
> *From:* [email protected] [mailto:
> [email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Kyle Munz
> *Sent:* 06 August, 2009 09:55
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Subject:* [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Any suggestions on helmet face-shield
> care?
>
> My experience with Rain-X, atleast on windsheilds, is that when applied
> correctly it works great. When it is applied incorrectly it makes it much
> much much worse. I'm not sure what the difference is between the correct or
> incorrect applications as I do it the same way each time with differing
> results.
>
> As for the fogging, my helmet has a vent directly on the back of the
> faceshield that keeps it from fogging, so far it works pretty good. I don't
> know what to do about yours if it doesn't have the same vent.
>
> -Kyle
> -Sent from Ingleside, TX, United States
>
> On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 11:41 AM, 
> <[email protected]<http://us.mc343.mail.yahoo.com/mc/[email protected]>
> > wrote:
>
>> I was shocked to find out a replacement shield was $35!
>>
>> I got 2-brand new HJC helmet's on CL for $80 (one-full/one 3/4)
>>
>> All I've used is soapy water & a micro-fiber cloth.
>>
>> Would Rain-X hurt?
>>
>> Can't wear the full-face all the way down because it fogs up.
>> I keep it cracked open, an my glasses eventually get wet in the rain
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to