That's not a collection.  That's a harem.  How do you decide which one
to ride on any given day???  I've been dreaming about owning another
650, but after seeing these photos I don't think I can handle owning
more than one!  Sheesh!

On Jul 20, 9:49 pm, Paul <[email protected]> wrote:
> *That is just plain WRONG for one person to own so much cool stuff. I think
> you need to give one of the 700S's to me. :)*
> *
> *
> *Paul
> *
> *
> *
> On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 5:12 PM, Joe Angelucci <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>
>
> > Here's a few pics as requested. The yellow car is my 1970 Plymouth
> > Superbird, and the blue car is my 1969 Daytona Charger (both taken at our
> > wedding). The bike pic was taken last year, and is some (5) of my 700-S
> > collection. Hope these make it to the web site; I'm trying one of the
> > suggestions given to me.  Joe
>
> >  --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
> --
> *
> *

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to