I would have to name each one so I'd know which bird I was on. I wish it were 
so 
easy...the hardest part of my day is which Hawk I'm gonna ride. I had to make 
one last summer out of 5 bikes, thus the Frankenbird is born!




________________________________
From: Paul <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, July 20, 2010 7:49:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Mopar Joes bike and Mopar pics

That is just plain WRONG for one person to own so much cool stuff. I think you 
need to give one of the 700S's to me. :)

Paul



On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 5:12 PM, Joe Angelucci <[email protected]> wrote:

Here's a few pics as requested. The yellow car is my 1970 Plymouth Superbird, 
and the blue car is my 1969 Daytona Charger (both taken at our wedding). The 
bike pic was taken last year, and is some (5) of my 700-S collection. Hope 
these 
make it to the web site; I'm trying one of the suggestions given to me.  Joe
> 
>
>
-- 
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>[email protected].
>For more options, visit this group at 
>http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>


-- 



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.



      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to