I work for Lowe's. Have to look and get back to you. Customer did say to me we 
are the new sears and I have to think its how we stand behind the products. 
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Joey Kelley <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 15:18:02 
To: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] tool theft

I have to admit, I am forced to agree - I've felt that they have slid
a bit since the Kmart buyout. I've heard good things about the Husky
tools at Home Depot, but I have had experience with the Kobalt tools
at Lowes. I believe that both have a similar guarantee as Sears. Has
anyone tested the warranty at either??
            -Joey

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 9:43 AM,  <[email protected]> wrote:
> Sears is not what it once was.  Keep in mind they were bankrupt just a few 
> years ago and now are part of Kmart.
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to