*
http://dvice.com/archives/2009/10/is-a-motorcycle.php
[image: Is a motorcycle still a motorcycle if it has four
wheels?]<http://dvice.com/archives/2009/10/is-a-motorcycle.php>

The 2010 Cosmos 4RW V8 Muscle Bike is one crazy-looking motorcycle, but I
can't help but think it's not technically a motorcycle. I mean, it has four
wheels, albeit very close together. I don't think it'd be possible for it to
just fall on its side.

In any case, it looks pretty serious. Those 17-inch wheels support a 350
cubic inch engine that's got 350 horsepower. If you want one, it'll cost
you: $93,200, to be exact.

Cosmos <http://www.cosmosmusclebikes.com.br/en/4rwf.htm> via
BornRich<http://www.bornrich.org/entry/2010-cosmos-4rwf-v8-muscle-bike-is-the-bike-of-the-future/>
*

-- 
*
*
*
*

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to