Well, one at a time...

1. The horns. They go bad after a while. Easy way to test is to remove them
from the bike, take a known good 12V battery, and jump it directly to the
leads on the horn. It honks or it don't. If they're bad, you can buy new
Motorcycle horns. $80 from the dealer, or $105 for cheap looking aftermarket
from JC Whitney. No thank you! I bought some standard 3.5" horns from the
autoparts store. Some primer, and a can of black paint. Several light coats
and a spot of wet sanding and it came out looking pretty nice. If you're
really careful it's also completely possible to pry the "chrome" plastic
trim from the old horns and snap it onto the new ones.

2. Brake light. Tail lights should always be on, by design. The bulb is
actually a two filament bulb. One one for tail light, both on for braking.
That way it gets brighter. Make sure that both filaments are good and that
one isn't blown. The fix could be as simple as a new bulb. If that's not it,
check the switches. There's one on the handle bars, and one down behind the
foot brake. They should be normally open switches. Infinite resistance when
off, 0 resistance when applied. Make sure no wires are cut, etc.

3,4,&5. Turn signals. I'm going to put these all in one category because I
think there might be a common problem. The fronts are 3 wire. They are lit
steadily when the bike is on to make it more visible. They only blink on/off
when the turn signal The Dark Green wire is ground, The solid (orange/blue)
is the blinker wire, and the white-striped wire is the solid running light
wire. The rears are just 2wire. They're off usually, I guess you don't need
to be as visible from the rear... they only illuminate when you're blinking.
Easy enough to test. Remove one and put the two wires to a 12V battery. It
lights or it doesn't. Same with the Fronts, apply power across the striped
wire and the dark green and you should see light, then test with solid color
and dark green, again you should see light. I'll assume your turn signal
switch is working since it does turn the lights off, but we can test that
too. I'm going to make a prediction though, and start pointing fingers are
the turn signal relay, behind the left side cover on your bike. I never
found a way to test mine, I just figured it was bad by process of
elimination. But it was bad, I picked up a replacement from a honda shop and
all lights started blinking. I'm not guaranteeing that your relay is bad
though, don't go out and buy one until testing the other parts.

I have a scanned in jpg of the wiring diagram for the 650 on my site. Word
of warning, it's from the Clymer manual and some of the colors are wrong,
especially around the starter button and the gear indicator switch, but it's
better than nothing...
http://munz.kicks-ass.net/nighthawk/?attachment_id=105

Good luck ;)

-Kyle